Pero pasar pasa , incluso para mí .

viernes, 3 de octubre de 2008

Plain White T's - Hey there Delilah



H
ey there Delilah ! What's it like in new York city ? I'm a thousand miles away , but girl tonight you look so pretty ! Yes , you do . Time square can't shine as bright as you , I swear it's true :) . Hey there Delilah ; don't you worry about the distance , I'm right there if you get lonely give this song another listen . Close your eyes , listen to my voice ; it's my disguise , I'm by your side . Oh , it's what you do to me . Oh , it's what you do to me . Oh , it's what you do to me . Oh , it's what you do to me ; what you do to me . Hey there Delilah ! I know ... times are getting hard , but just believe me girl , someday I'll pay the bills with this guitar . We'll have it good , we'll have the life we knew we would ; my word is good . Hey there Delilah , I've got so much left to say ... If every simple song I wrote to you would take your breath away , I'd write it all even more in love with me you'd fall , we'd have it all . Oh , it's what you do to me . Oh , it's what you do to me . Oh , it's what you do to me . Oh , it's what you do to me . A thousand miles seems pretty far , but they've got planes and trains and cars ; I'd walk to you if I had no other way ! Our friends would all make fun of us , and we'll just laugh along because we know that none of them have felt this way . Delilah , I can promise you that by the time we get through the world will never ever be the same , and you're to blame . Hey there Delilah ! You be good and don't you miss me ... two more years and you'll be done with school , and I'll be making history like I do .
You know it's all because of you ! We can do whatever we want to ... Hey there Delilah , here's to you , this ones for you . Oh , it's what you do to me . Oh , it's what you do to me . Oh , it's what you do to me . Oh , it's what you do to me ; what you do to me !

No hay comentarios.: