Pero pasar pasa , incluso para mí .

viernes, 31 de octubre de 2008

Hello beautiful , how its going ? I hear its wonderful in California . I've been missing you , its true . But tonight im gonna fly . Yeah , tonight im gonna fly ! ' Cause I could go across the world and see everything , and never be satisfied if I couldnt see those eyes . Hello beautiful , its been a long time since my phones rung , and you've been on that line . I've been missing you , its true . But tonight im gonna fly . Yeah , tonight im gonna fly ! ' Cause I could go across the world and see everything , and never be satisfied if I couldnt see those eyes .

1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

Nipotina: voy a tratar de compartir esta dinámica que para mí es todavía como el chino y el sánscrito. Pero estoy muy feliz de ver lo creativa que sos. Besos, abu.