Pero pasar pasa , incluso para mí .

miércoles, 1 de octubre de 2008

/unaluzenelmar ( L )



She was a working girl , north of england way . Now she's hit the big time in the u.s.a. , and if she could only hear me this is what I'd say . Honey pie , you are making me crazy ! I'm in love but I'm lazy , so won't you please come home . Oh honey pie , my position is tragic . Come and show me the magic of your hollywood song . You became a legend of the silver screen , and now the thought of meeting you makes me weak in the knee . Oh honey pie, you are driving me frantic . Sail across the atlantic to be where you belong . Will the wind that blew her boat , across the sea kindly send her sailing back to me . Honey pie , you are making me crazy ! I'm in love but I'm lazy , so won't you please come home .
Valerio te amo con todo mi ser (:

No hay comentarios.: