Pero pasar pasa , incluso para mí .

miércoles, 5 de noviembre de 2008

Pink is the color of passion -


Pink is my new obsession , Pink is not even a question . Pink , on the lips of your lover , 'cause Pink is the love you discover . Pink as the bing on your cherry , Pink 'cause you are so very . Pink it's the color of passion , 'cause today it just goes with the fashion . Pink it was love at first sight , Pink when I turn out the light , Pink gets me high as a kite , and I think everything is going to be all right . no matter what we do ... tonight you could be my flamingo , 'cause Pink is the new kinda of lingo , Pink like a deco umbrella it's kink , but you don't ever tell her . Pink it was love at first sight , and Pink when I turn out the light . Pink gets me high as a kite , and I think everything is going to be all right . no matter what we do tonight ... I want to be your lover , I wanna wrap you in rubber as Pink as the sheets that we lay on . Pink it's my favorite crayon , yeah . Pink it was love at first sight , Pink when I turn out the light , Pink it's like red but not quite . and I think everything is going to be all right . no matter what we do tonight !

No hay comentarios.: