Pero pasar pasa , incluso para mí .

jueves, 20 de noviembre de 2008

We're Accidentally in Love -



So she said - what's the problem baby ? .
what's the problem ? I don't know , well maybe I'm in love , think about it every time . I think about it ! can't stop thinking 'bout it . How much longer will it take to cure this ? just to cure it cause I can't ignore it if it's love . makes me wanna turn around and face me , but I don't know nothing 'bout love ooh . come on , come on , turn a little faster . come on , come on , the world will follow after . come on , come on , 'cause everybody's after love . So I said I'm a snowball running ; running down into the spring that's coming all this love , melting under blue skies , belting out sunlight shimmering love . well baby , I surrender to the strawberry ice cream , never ever end of all this love . well I didn't mean to do it , but there's no escaping your love ooh . these lines of lightning , mean we're never alone , never alone , no , no ! come on , come on , move a little closer . come on , come on , I want to hear you whisper . come on , come on , settle down inside my love ooh . come on , come on , jump a little higher . come on , come on , if you feel a little lighter . come on , come on , we were once upon a time in love . we're accidentally in love , accidentally in love . accidentally ! I'm in love , accidentally ! come on , come on , spin a little tighter . come on , come on , and the world's a little brighter . come on , come on , just get yourself inside her love ... I'm in love (?

No hay comentarios.: