Pero pasar pasa , incluso para mí .

martes, 2 de diciembre de 2008

A warning sing .

A warning sign . I missed the good part , then I realised I started looking and the bubble burst , I started looking for excuses . Come on in , I've gotta tell you what a state I'm in , I've gotta tell you in my loudest tones that I started looking for a warning sign , when the truth is I miss you ! Yeah , the truth is that I miss you so ! A warning sign it came back to haunt me , and I realised that you were an island and I passed you by when you were an island to discover . Come on in , I've gotta tell you what a state I'm in , I've gotta tell you in my loudest tones that I started looking for a warning sign , when the truth is I miss you ! Yeah , the truth is I miss you so ! And I'm tired , I should not have let you go , so I crawl back into your open arms . Yes , I crawl back into your open arms , and I crawl back into your op en arms . Yes , I crawl back into your open arms .

No hay comentarios.: