Pero pasar pasa , incluso para mí .

viernes, 17 de abril de 2009

I know a place that we can go to , a place where no one knows you .. they won't know who we are . I know a place that we can run to , and do those things we want to .. they won't know who we are . Let me take you there , I wanna take you there . I know a place that we forgot , a place where we won't get caught in .. they won't know who we are . I know a place where we can hide out , and turn our hearts inside out .. they won't know who we are . Let me take you there , I wanna take you there , let me take you there , take you there , take you there . I know a place well be together , and stay this young forever .. they won't know who we are . Let me take you there , I wanna take you there , let me take you there , take you there , take you there . We can get away to a better place if you let me take you there , we can go there now 'cause every second counts . Girl , just let me take you there , take you there .

No hay comentarios.: