Pero pasar pasa , incluso para mí .

miércoles, 22 de abril de 2009

I'm sittin' here all by myself , just tryin' to think of something to do , tryin' to think of something , anything just to keep me from thinking of you .. But you know it's not working out , 'cause you're all that's on my mind . One thought of you is all it takes to leave the rest of the world behind . Well .. I didn't mean for this to go as far as it did , and I didn't mean to get so close and share what we did , and I didn't mean to fall in love , but I did . And you didn't mean to love me back , but I know you did . I'm sittin' here tryin' to convince myself , that you're not the one for me .. But the more I think , the less I believe it , and the more I want you here with me . You know the holidays are coming up , I don't want to spend them alone . Memories of Christmas time with you will just kill me if I'm on my own . Well I didn't mean for this to go as far as it did , and I didn't mean to get so close and share what we did , and I didn't mean to fall in love , but I did . And you didn't mean to love me back ; I know it's not the smartest thing to do , we just can't seem to get it right .. But what I wouldn't give to have one more chance tonight ? One more chance tonight . I'm sittin' here tryin' to entertain myself with this old guitar , but with all my inspiration gone it's not getting me very far .. I look around my room and everything I see reminds me of you . Oh please , baby won't you take my hand ? We've got nothing left to prove . Well .. I didn't mean for this to go as far as it did , and I didn't mean to get so close and share what we did , and I didn't mean to fall in love , but I did .. and you didn't mean to love me back , but I know you did .. and I didn't mean to meet you then we were just kids , and I didn't mean to give you chills the way that I kiss , and I didn't mean to fall in love , BUT I DID! .. And you didn't mean to love me back , but I know you did . Don't say you didn't love me back 'cause you know you did . No , you didn't mean to love me back , but you did .
Venecia .

No hay comentarios.: