Pero pasar pasa , incluso para mí .

miércoles, 29 de abril de 2009

A sad song ,

Sing a sad song in a lonely place , try to put a word in from me . It's been so long , since I found this place . You better put in two or three , we as people are just walking 'round , our heads are firmly fixed in the ground what we don't see . Well , it can't be real .. what we don't touch we cannot feel . Where we're living in this town the sun is coming up and it's going down , but it's all just the same at the end of the day , and we cheat and we lie .. nobody says it's wrong , so we don't ask why . 'Cause it's all just the same at the end of the day . We're throwing it all away , we're throwing it all away , we're throwing it all away at the end of the day . If you're needing something I can give , I know I'd help you if I can , if your honest and you say that you did , you know that I would give you my hand .. or a sad song in a lonely place . I'll try to put a word in for you , need a shoulder ? Well , if that's the case , you know there's nothing I wouldn't do . Where we're living in this town , the sun is coming up and it's going down . But it's all just the same at the end of the day ; when we cheat and we lie , nobody says it's wrong , so we don't ask why .. 'cause it's all just the same at the end of the day . Don't throw it all away [..] , throwing it all away [..] . You're throwing it all away at the end of the day .

No hay comentarios.: