Pero pasar pasa , incluso para mí .

lunes, 25 de mayo de 2009

It's happened again :_

I never wanted to love you , but that's ok . I always knew that you'd leave me anyway , but darling when I see you , I see me . I asked the boys if they'd let me go out and play , they always said that you'd hurt me anyway .. but darling when I see you , I see me . It's alright I never thought I'd fall in love again , it's alright I look to you as my only friend , it's alright I never thought that I could feel this something rising , rising in my veins . Looks like it's happened again . I never thought that you wanted for me to stay , so I left you with the girls that came your way .. but darling when I see you , I see me . I often thought that you'd be better off left alone , why throw a circle round a man with broken bones .. but darling when I see you , I see me . It's alright I never thought I'd fall in love again , it's alright I look to you as my only friend , it's alright I never thought that I could feel this something rising , rising in my veins . Looks like it's happened again . You always looked like you had something else on your mind , but when I try to tell you , you'd tell me never mind .. But darling when I see you , you see me . I wanna tell you that I'll never love anyone else , you wanna tell me that you're better off by yourself .. But darling when I see you , you see me . This is not what I'm like , this is not what I do , this is not what I'm like , I think I'm falling for you , I never thought that I could feel this something rising , rising in my veins . Looks like it's happened again . And it looks like I feel this something rising , rising in my veins . Looks like it's happened again!

No hay comentarios.: