Pero pasar pasa , incluso para mí .

sábado, 9 de mayo de 2009

Well the morning was complete .. There was tears on the steering wheel dripping on the seat . Several hours or several weeks ; I'd have the cheek to say they're equally as bleak . It's the beginning of the end , the car went up the hill , and disappeared around the bend , ask anyone they'll tell you that . It's these times that it tends , the start to breaking up , to start to fall apart . Oh! hold on to your heart . Do me a favour , and break my nose . Do me a favour , and tell me to go away . Do me a favour , and stop asking questions. He walked away , well his shoes were untied .. And the eyes were all red , you could see that we've cried .. and I watched and I waited 'till he was inside . Forcing a smile and waving goodbye . Curiousity becomes a heavy load , too heavy to hold , too heavy to hold . Curiousity becomes a heavy load , too heavy to hold , will force you to be cold . And do me a favour , and ask if you need some help . He said do me a favour and stop flattering yourself . How to tear apart the ties that bind , perhaps fuck off , might be too kind . Perhaps fuck off , might be too kind . Do me a favour

No hay comentarios.: