Pero pasar pasa , incluso para mí .

lunes, 1 de junio de 2009

Stop making the eyes at me , I'll stop making the eyes at you . What it is that surprises me is that I don't really you to and your shoulders are frozen (as cold as the night) . Oh , but you're an explosion but you're dynamite . Your name isn't Rio , but I don't care for sand . Lightning the fuse might in a bang with a bang-go . I said I bet that you look good on the dance floor ; I don't know if you're looking for romance or what , don't know what you're looking for . Well I bet that you look good on the dance floor , sancing to electro-pop like a robot from 1984 , from 1984 ! I wish you'd stop ignoring me because you're sending me to despair , without a sound you're calling me and I don't think it's very fair that your shoulders are frozen (as cold as the night) . Oh , but you're an explosion (You're dynamite) . Your name isn't Rio but I don't care for sand . Lighting the fuse might result in a bang with a bang-go . I said I bet that you look good on the dancefloor ; I don't know if you're looking for romance or what , I don't know what you're looking for . I said I bet that you look good on the dance floor dancing to electro-pop like a robot from 1984 , from 1984 !

No hay comentarios.: