Pero pasar pasa , incluso para mí .

miércoles, 15 de julio de 2009

All the things she said , all the things she said running through my head . All the things she said , all the things she said running through my head . This is not enough ! I'm in serious s--t , I feel totally lost .. If I'm asking for help it's only because being with you has opened my eyes . Could I ever believe such a perfect surprise ? I keep asking myself , wondering how , I keep closing my eyes but I can't block you out . Wanna fly to a place where it's just you and me , nobody else so we can be free . All the things she said , all the things she said running through my head . All the things she said , all the things she said running through my head . This is not enough , this is not enough . And I'm all mixed up , feeling cornered and rushed ; they say it's my fault but I want her so much . Wanna fly her away where the sun and rain come in over my face , wash away all the shame . When they stop and stare - don't worry me , 'Cause I'm feeling for her what she's feeling for me . I can try to pretend , I can try to forget , but it's driving me mad , going out of my head . Mother looking at me , tell me what do you see . Yes , I've lost my mind . Daddy looking at me , will I ever be free ? Have I crossed the line ?

No hay comentarios.: