Pero pasar pasa , incluso para mí .

jueves, 13 de agosto de 2009

I'm taking my ride with destiny , willing to pay my part , living with painful memories , loving with all my heart . Made in heaven , made in heaven , it was all meant to be , yeah . Made in heaven , made in heaven , that's what they say .. can't you see ? That's what everybody says to me , can't you see ? Oh I know , I know , I know that it's true , yes it's really meant to be , deep in my heart . I'm having to learn to pay the price , they're turning me upside down .. waiting for possibilities , don't see too many around . Made in heaven , made in heaven , it's for all to see . Made in heaven , made in heaven , that's what everybody says , everybody says to me . It was really meant to be , oh can't you see ? Yeah , everybody , everybody says , yes it was meant to be . Yeah , yeah . When stormy weather comes around , it was made in heaven . When sunny skies break through behind the clouds , I wish it could last forever, yeah , wish it could last forever , forever . I'm playing my roll in history , looking to find my goal , taking all this misery .. but giving it all my soul . Made in heaven , made in heaven , it was meant to be . Made in heaven , made in heaven , that's what everybody says , everybody says: wait and see . It was really meant to be , so plain to see yeah . Everybody , everybody , everybody tells me so .. yes it was plain to see , yes it was meant to be written in the stars , written in the stars .

No hay comentarios.: