Pero pasar pasa , incluso para mí .

jueves, 3 de septiembre de 2009

In many ways I'll miss the good old days , someday someday . It hurts to say but I want you to stay sometimes sometimes . When we was young , oh man did we have fun always always . Promises they break before they're made sometimes sometimes . My ex says I'm lacking in depth , I will do my best , you say you wanna stand by my side .. darling your head's not right . I see alone we stand , together we fall apart . Yeah I think I'll be alright , I'm working so I won't have to try so hard tabes they turn sometimes oh someday . I ain't wasting no more time trying , trying , and now my fears they come to me in threes so I sometimes . They fade , my friend , you say the strangest things , I find sometimes oh . My ex says I'm lacking in depth still I will try my best , you say you wanna stand by my side .. darling your head's not right . You see alone we stand together we fall apart yeah , I think I'll be alright . I'm working so I wont have to try so hard tables they turn sometimes , oh someday . Still I ain't wasting no more time .

No hay comentarios.: