Pero pasar pasa , incluso para mí .

lunes, 26 de octubre de 2009

Canción de cuna para la menopausia .

I feel so fine, I feel so fine with me... but I feel the world, I feel the world fall down to me. I feel so fine, I feel allright with me... but I feel so strange when I feel suet all over me. But I'm happy to meet you "trouble", I'm happy to meet you "trouble". I feel so fine, I feel so fine with me... but I feel the world, I feel the world fall down to me. I feel so fine, I feel so fine with me, 'cause now I more, more free that I used to be. I'm happy to meet you "trouble", I'm happy to meet you "trouble". Now I feel so fine, now I feel so so fine with me, now I feel tan bien. Now I feel so oh oh oh oh...


Felices cincuenta mamá , te amo tanto . De veras que espero que seas feliz , hoy y siempre , y que tengas todo lo que desees .

1 comentario:

gabrielaa. dijo...

gracias, mi preciosa