Pero pasar pasa , incluso para mí .

miércoles, 24 de marzo de 2010

Well I hope you don’t mind me writing this song, even though I know I don’t know you all that long.. But ever since I met you, and you’ve been by my side, I want you more each time. And I hope I don’t come across as some kind of fool, swinging your sunshine right over the moon. And every time I look at you and see you smile, I want you more each time. Well I know, I know I’m just a love sick fool, and you’re not really sure.. But I know, I know, I want you more and more. Well I hope that you don’t think that you’re gonna break my heart, I’ve been picking up pieces right from the start, and I know that I may not be the toughest of girls, but I want you more and more each time. I know I’m just some kind of love sick fool, and you’re not really sure.. Well I could hear you talk for days upon days, where you’ll always find something even more random to say, and I know that we’re supposed to be friends.. but I’ll just pretend that you’ll want me more each time .

No hay comentarios.: