Pero pasar pasa , incluso para mí .

jueves, 9 de octubre de 2008

Sunrise , sunrise

Viqi , mi novia hermosa , la qe siempre está . te amo , por todo !


Sunrise , sunrise ... looks like morning in your eyes (noseqe) . Sunrise , sunrise ... culdn't tell if it's right , 'cause the afternoon's already come and gone . And I said - ooh ooooh ooooh , to you . Surprise , surprise ... couldn't find it in your eyes , but I'm sure it's written all over my face . Surprise , surprise ... never something I could hide when I see we made it through another day . Then I say - ooh ooooh ooooh , to you . And now the night will throw its cover down on me again , and if I'm right , it's the only way to bring me back !

1 comentario:

Maanu Arcoiris dijo...

escracharse está bueno ! jajajaj ese día en el abasto (L) . aviso qe nos reíamos porqe estábamos arriba del barco jajaja . te amo vicho