Pero pasar pasa , incluso para mí .

martes, 13 de enero de 2009

Way back into love .


I've been living with a shadow overhead , I've been sleeping with a cloud above my bed ; I've been lonely for so long , trapped in the past I just can't seem to move on . I've been hiding all my hopes and dreams away , just in case I ever need them again someday . I've been setting aside time , to clear a little space in the corners of my mind . All I wanna do is find a way back into love ; I can't make it through without a way back into love ooh ooh . I've been watching , but the stars refuse to shine , I've been searching , but I just don't see the signs . I know that it's out there , there's got to be something for my soul somewhere . I've been looking for someone to shed some light , not somebody just to get me through the night . I could use some direction , and I'm open to your suggestions . All I wanna do is find a way back into love ; I can't make it through without a way back into love . And if I open my heart again , I guess I'm hoping you’ll be there for me in the end . There are moments when I don't know if it's real , or if anybody feels the way I feel ; I need inspiration , not just another negotiation . All I wanna do is find a way back into love ; I can't make it through without a way back into love . And if I open my heart to you , I'm hoping you'll show me what to do . And if you help me to start again , you know that I'll be there for you in the end !

No hay comentarios.: