Pero pasar pasa , incluso para mí .

sábado, 7 de noviembre de 2009

Every time I see you something happens to me , like a chain reaction between you and me .. my heart starts missing a beat , my heart starts missing a beat every time . If I didn't love you I would look around for someone else , but every time I see you , you have the same effect .. my heart starts missing a beat , my heart starts missing a beat every time . I hear your heart beat next to me , I'm in love with you , I mean what I say , I'm in love with you , and you don't know what it means to be with you . Every time I see you , no matter what we do , there's a strange reaction , can you feel it too ? My heart starts missing a beat , my heart starts missing a beat every time . I hear your heart beat next to me , I'm in love with you , I mean what I say , I'm in love with you , and you don't know what it means to be with you oh oh oh , every time .

Page Graphics
Page Graphics

No hay comentarios.: