Pero pasar pasa , incluso para mí .

jueves, 5 de noviembre de 2009

I drove for miles and miles and wound up at your door , I've had you so many times but somehow I want more .. I don't mind spending everyday out on your corner in the pouring rain . Look for the girl with the broken smile , ask her if she wants to stay awhile [..] I know where you hide alone in your car , know all of the things that make you who you are .. I know that goodbye means nothing at all ; comes back and begs me to catch her every time she falls .
She will be loved ?

2 comentarios:

Natitina dijo...

maaaaanu ; que hermosa que saliste en esa foto , me encanta!. Yo estoy muy muy muy bien y vos debes estar mejor no? Espero, porque sino te alegro (?)
JAJAJA Te quiero demasiaaaaaaaado bue Te amo :P :D

Lua dijo...

oo manuuuuu
tenes maroon 5 :D
te quiero maan !

cuidate, nos vemos.